1. Failed to import butterfly: No module named gradingutil

Hi everybody. I’m pretty new to grasshoper and Butterfly plugin, having hard time installing and running on Win 8.1/ Win 10. I fixed more or less installation problems using github/L.B.tools tips but I still have troubles with components as I mentioned in topic’s title. I’d appreciate if you could look into this issue.

My current windows and antivirus versions are “10” and “Kaspersky total security 2017” and I turned application manager and control options off due to escape antivirus hindrances.

Hi @farzaneh.fth, What is the version of Butterfly that you have installed? You can see it from the output of butterfly component.

You most probably need to update the butterfly installation first and then update the file.

1 Like

Thanks for your attention. I can’t update my butterfly with update option. I used these tips to update it manually:

Dose it mean that the issue is resolved? If so mark your reply as the correct answer for future reference.

1 Like

Sorry, my reply wasn’t clear as I left it unfinished inadvertently. I meant that I fixed the update problem beforehand but it didn’t help.

After your reply I tried re-updating but it just expanded the issue as the attempt caused the components’ version & date to be turned back. I don’t know why but it seems I can’t update butterfly manually this time. You can see the summary of previous and new components in my screenshot.

2018-02-26%2005_41_25-Start