Error: The length of data in the comfResultsMTX does not match the number of faces in the viewFactorMesh

Hello I am following Chris Mackey tutorials, and in video 8 when trying to visualize microclimate map It appears that the temperature results don’t match the view factor Mesh, I have been trying several things but I cannot make it work.

Could somebody please help me?

Thank you!

Alvaro

Hi @a.g.rodriguezgarcia-1,
Currently, this component (Honeybee_Visualize Microclimate Map ) _comfResultsMtx input only accepts output data as Matrix from Honeybee_Microclimate Map Analysis and the Honeybee_Thermal Comfort Autonomy Analysis components, or from Honeybee_Read Microclimate Matrix. It was changed, Now, You can get that results by using such as Honeybee_Microclimate Map Analysis.

You can find some examples here:
Indoor Microclimate Map, Comfort Autonomy

best.
-Omid

Hey Omid , thank you so much! it worked as you suggested, at the beginning I got many times the message " the Recipe is unrecognized" but I think it is working correctly now.

Thank you

Best Regards,

Alvaro

I just wanted to add that this example shows the full workflow that you should use to build microclimate maps:

http://hydrashare.github.io/hydra/viewer?owner=chriswmackey&fork=hydra_2&id=Microclimate_Map_-_Simple&slide=0&scale=1&offset=0,0

1 Like

Hello Chris, I will check the example thank you so much!