I got a result address but no actual result csv file

you beat me to the punch by seconds. lol :wink:

2 Likes

@MohammedAlshayeb & @FabianPosadas
I did that but unfortunately the error stills!
This is so strange Mohammed … don’t no what to do if it is Okay in your side!

Thx anyway … and I am still trying to figure out …

but by the way … how can I discover that convexity problem?

To your main issue, sometime what you have to do is to reconnect the wire again or replace the component with a new one.

Regarding the non-convex, read this:

@MohammedAlshayeb thanks for you kind replys …

I will restart my lap and will try again … then back to you

and thanks for the details …

@MohammedAlshayeb
I got this warnings out from the Honeybee_Honeybee component …

Any suggestion to get them solved … I think this may holds the solution …

The solution is here:

1 Like

Thx @FabianPosadas … that solved every previous problems …

But another problem has appeared :frowning: … says:

It still the latest .gh file I have uploaded … and you told me that it worked correctly …

That is happening because you don’t have a value entered for max angle. Did you change it? the model you uploaded shows it at 45 degrees. But I saw that error when that input was removed.

1 Like

Hi @FabianPosadas
The angle still the same 45 degree … and that’s the thing which confuse!

Interesting, I’m getting the exact same issue with my idf run, but it runs fine with the openstudio run instead. In making a public share version of my file (as a lot within it contains commercially sensitive items), it worked. I considered perhaps there are some items in the stream causing issues, but after systematically removing nodes at a time, there was no problem.

There was an issue with OSM run component initially when my units were still in millimeters saying “E:\Git\OS1\openstudiocore\src\model\PlanarSurface.cpp@627 : Cannot create a surface …” but was resolved when i changed it to meters. Screen below of the idf run not seeming to work, with OSM error:

And screen shot of OSM working with result files but idf being strange.

It worked on off and odd times, so perhaps just requires reloads.

1 Like

Thank you very much @ElzineBraasch for detailed clarification …
I will be back to my work after updating the geometry and consider your advice if it appeared again …

1 Like

I am facing the same issue as above. The analysis is running, but no .csv file generated.

I have tried all the above stated fixes but the file does not generate .csv files.

I’m attaching my rhino and gh files.

Thanks

Test.3dm (46.9 KB)
Test.gh (598.4 KB)

@MansiDhanuka,
tried your file. It runs fine and writes the .csv on my machiine.

@devang Thank you for the quick response.

What is the fix for my machine then? I have reinstalled everything.

Thanks
Mansi

you sure you have write access?

How do I write access? Can you explain?

I installed everything with default settings. HB LB Energyplus are up to date as well.

Thanks

What I mean is, do you have privileges to write(create a new file) files to a drive on your computer? Sometimes, such privileges are not by default provided at organizations.

I have also tried creating files in a new folder directly on my PC. But I’m not able to create just the .csv files. Other files are being generated on their own. I’m attaching the files I’m able to generate.

Is there a setting I should check to create these files?

Thanks

Test1.bat (318 Bytes)
Test1.idf (64.7 KB)

Mansi,

Were you able to overcome this issue of not generating CSV? If yes, can you please share what made it work?