PV generation system not working

Hy guys!
I was working with HB version 0.62, and enerything in my PV generation system was working fine. Then I updated it to v. 0.63 and I started getting an error with Run E+ component: “PV_gen object has no attribute ‘surface name’”, even though I haven’t changed anything. Does someone have an idea of what might be wrong?
GH_bugPV

This looks more like an issue with inputs. Hard to say without looking at the file though. Can you share a minimal version of your file with the geometries internalized?

Hey Devang!!
Thanks for your help! I can share my file here, but I think that the problem is really with some component or the computers I am using. I also tried to reload the file shared to help users to model PV generation in hydrashare.github, but it is also not working… It was working when I was using HB 0.62. Maybe I should go back to this version…Honeybee_generation.rar (2.5 MB)

@ligiana.fonseca
Please have a look to @AntonSzilasi comment here

He updated the HB Generators to work only with Openstudio !

1 Like

Oh! I hadn’t seen that… So, I might need to move back my HB version, once my Exporto to OS component is not working… Thank you very much, @MohammedAlshayeb :slightly_smiling_face: