The First On-Demand Video Series Will be on THERM

I am pleased to announce that the first tutorial series of the soon-to-come Ladybug Tools on-demand video platform will be on the THERM components! The video series will be available in early November and will feature ~10 long videos covering everything that you need to know about the THERM workflows. We’ll go all the way from the basics of thermal bridging to the fanciest of parametric heat flow models!

To reserve your early access to the videos as soon as they are released, become a supporter on the Ladybug Tools Patreon Page. For those of you who cannot afford the cost, worry not! We intend to make many of the videos freely available after several months. But, if you have a burning and immediate thirst for knowledge on thermal bridging, you could also get early access by convincing your office to become a Ladybug Tools industry partner or your school to become an institutional partner.

And last but certainly not least, a special thanks is due to all of our patrons who have made the production of these videos a reality with their contributions! Your financial help is making the dreams of us and many others a reality.

7 Likes

@chris This gif of THERM simulation result is pretty nice.:+1::+1::+1:
I am very interesting in the on-demand video series.

1 Like

Thanks @minggangyin !
I figured that it’s about time that I’ve made some videos on the THERM workflow. Example files can only take people so far.