A Issue with Zones from Surfaces

I think I’m not understanding something about creating zones from surfaces. Aside from labeling my surfaces with duplicate names, I have errors at intersections. There are roughly 15 of these type of errors:

When I made my surfaces, I created a separate surface at each intersection. For example, Wall A intersects Wall B and I created Wall C which represents the intersection of the zone. Wall C was assigned as its own surface in the assemblage of zones.

1. The simulation has not run correctly because of this severe error:
    ** Severe ** GetSurfaceData: Potential “OtherZoneSurface” is not matched correctly:

2. The simulation has not run correctly because of this severe error:
    ** Severe ** GetSurfaceData: Construction AIR WALL of interzone surface DH_EAST_2/3 does not have the same number of layers as the construction EXTERIOR FLOOR of adjacent surface DH_FLOOR

3. The simulation has not run correctly because of this severe error:
    ** Severe ** GetSurfaceData: Adjacent Surface not found: DH_FLOOR_SRFP_0 adjacent to surface DH_EAST_2/3_DUP_DUP_SRFP_0

DINING HALL ENERGY MODEL 2.3dm (849 KB)
dining hall .gh (701 KB)

Hi David,
I saw some problem:

1. Check overlapped zones and geometry. You provided 8 duplicate zones by connecting to Two solve adjacencies.
    In addition, you need to solve All adjacent zones.

1. To generate correct and adequate HB Glazing surfaces (FOR ENERGYPLUS AND HB glazing creator components) it is required to set a minimum distance from the edge of wall surfaces and dist between the individual window. You need to solve two zones’ glazing.

Find attached:.dininghall_OMD.gh (728.4 KB)

best,
OMD.