I’m trying to perform my first annual analysis, and i’m facing some issues.
- When i run “Annual daylight simulation” i can see on the folder that all values (at list i think) are in generated files, but they are not readed by “Read annual results I”
- In the annual radiation analysis i obtain this error in “Analysis grid” component:
- Solution exception:
Failed to import honeybee:
No module named honeybee.radiance.analysisgrid
- How do i run annual illumnance analysis?
I have tryed the same procedure used for the hourly one, but changing the sky with “generate cumulative sky”. unfortunatly obtaining no result.
this is the file i’m working on: Honeybee.gh (883.2 KB)
I use false start boolean toggles to don’t create mess at file opening, that’s why in pics some are set to false.
I honestly don’t know the difference between normal and plus, are them not compatible?
From “read me!” i obtain:
- Annual climate-based analysis
- The component is checking ad, as, ar and aa values. This is just to make sure that the results are accurate enough.
- -ad is set to 1000.
- -ar is set to 300.
- -aa is set to 0.1
- Good to go!
- Current working directory is set to: c:\ladybug\15APR1300Denmark20\annualSimulation\
As i sed, in files i can see radiation values for entire year, furthermore “readDSHourlyResults” and “readAllTheDSHourlyResults” components are running correctly.
Your geometries were not internalised in GH file.
and it’s not possible to use HB+ recipes for Honeybee simulation, they’re separate from each other.
However, see the example files:
Honeybee Daylight Example files