Can't generate a schedule that includes two vacations throughout the year

Hi there,
In the Honeybee 2018 version, I can generate a year-round schedule with two holidays by clicking “insert parameter” in Honeybee_Seasonal Schedule (i.e. the year-round time is divided into 5 segments, paragraphs 1, 3, and 5 are workingday, and paragraphs 2 and 4 are holidays)

However, in version 1.6.0, this cannot be done (i.e. only a schedule with one holiday for the whole year can be generatered)

Is there any way to generate a schedule with two holidays throughout the year in the 1.6.0 version?
Thanks a lot!

Hi @maoyimo ,

You should carefully read the descriptions of the inputs on the HB Seasonal Schedule input. You will see that the _analysis_periods input is "A list of AnalysusPeriod objects that align with the _season_scheds ". So just plug your list of week schedules into the _season_scheds input along with a corresponding list of analysis periods and you’ll get your resulting schedule with multiple seasonal periods.

FYI, you can use the native Grasshopper “Merge” component to help make sure that the order of your two lists align correctly with one another.

I have successfully generated a schedule that I want.Thanks!

1 Like