Energy Plus simulation error:'ascii' codec can't encode character '\u641' in position 202: ordinal not in range(128)

I got two errors while running energy plus simulation

1. Failed to find in library.

2. Solution exception:‘ascii’ codec can’t encode character ‘\u641’ in position 202: ordinal not in range(128) and when I connect a panel to the output of simulation it says:

{0;0;0}

3. Current document units is in Meters

4. Conversion to Meters will be applied = 1.000

5. Current document units is in Meters

6. Conversion to Meters will be applied = 1.000

7. Duplicate surface name! Name is changed to: "srfwall_Dup

8. Duplicate surface name! Name is changed to: "srfwall_Dup_Dup

9. Duplicate surface name! Name is changed to: "srfwall_Dup_Dup_Dup

10. Duplicate surface name! Name is changed to: "srfwall_Dup_Dup_Dup_Dup

11. [1 of 8] Writing simulation parameters…

12. [2 of 8] Writing context surfaces…

13. [2 of 8] Writing context surfaces…

14. [3 of 8] Writing geometry…

15. [4 of 8] Writing Electric Load Center - Generator specifications …

16. [5 of 8] Writing materials and constructions…

17. Failed to find in library.

18. [6 of 8] Writing schedules…

19. [7 of 8] Writing loads and ideal air system…

20. [8 of 8] Writing outputs…

21. … idf file is successfully written to : c:\ladybug\unnamed\EnergyPlus\unnamed.idf

22. Analysis is running!..

23. Runtime error (EncoderFallbackException): ‘ascii’ codec can’t encode character ‘\u641’ in position 202: ordinal not in range(128)

Traceback:
line 1566, in writeBatchFile, “”
line 2424, in main, “”
line 2445, in script

hi,@parniyan Nice to meet you here.
For question 1, you should download missed library from github which is showed as honeybee flying compotent.
For question 2, you need add solve adjance compotent to your grasshooper file before you need hbzone to run energyplus simulation.

Thanks for your response, unfortunately, it still doesn’t work, I connected my last hbzone( which was the output of HVAC system) to solve adjacencies component and connected this component to energy plus simulation. Is it wrong? for the first error, I have both ladybug and honey bee in my canvas, what I missed to add?

@parniyan ,

I can tell you that the error form EnergyPlus there is because you have this CJK character somewhere in your IDF file and EnergyPlus, being a program created in the US, does not know how to interpret the character. It’s either because you input the name of a simulation object with that character or there’s a file path on your machine that includes that character. If you don’t know where it’s coming from, I would do a search for the character in the IDF file using a text editor.

Thanks chris it helped… the name of the folder I imported my epw file from was not in english.