Error when connecting LB import EPW component's location to LB sunpath component's location

Hello everyone,

I’m new to ladybug and I had just downloaded the latest version on food4rhino which is the version 1.0.9.
Unfortunately, I ran directly into a problem which I don’t know how to solve at all.

As I was plugging the LB import EPW component’s location to LB sunpath component’s location, when my sun path component turned red and showed me this:

1. Solution exception:‘Text3d’ object has no attribute ‘HorizontalAlignment’

the panel of the report also shows :

Runtime error (MissingMemberException): ‘Text3d’ object has no attribute ‘HorizontalAlignment’

Traceback:
line 41, in text_objects, “C:\Users\user\ladybug_tools\python\Lib\site-packages\ladybug_rhino\text.py”
line 99, in compass_objects, “C:\Users\user\ladybug_tools\python\Lib\site-packages\ladybug_rhino\fromobjects.py”
line 316, in script

Could anyone please help identify the problem and potentially offer a solution?
Many thanks in adavance.

@obsarchitect ,

Using the word “urgent” in your posts does NOT help you get responses faster and will usually have the opposite effect. We are all volunteers on this forum and I suggest you review the Forum Guidelines.

It looks like you are using an old unsupported version of Rhino that doesn’t have fully-functional Text3d objects. Are you using Rhino 6 or Rhino 7 as specified in the Food4Rhino release?