Glazing energy flow for internal windows

I am trying to visualize energy flows through an internal window using the “Honeybee_Color Surfaces by EP result” However the values for an internal window are not there (see image below).

Is it possible to get energy plus to calculate the energy flows for internal windows or is it a much more complex issue to do with the way energy plus does the calculation for internal windows?

Thanks in advance

HBWikiFile_Multizone_LBForum.gh (775.1 KB)

Hi @DonaldOtterson1, I have the same doubt as you. You may have already solved it. If not, maybe by posting it again we get lucky and someone gives us an answer.

In my case I have 2 internal widows, with the following four branches (0,1) (0,2) (1,1) and (1,2). (For what I see Honeybee doesn’t erase adjacent walls or widows, and it shows the energy flow of the internal and external side).
When I check the results on the “readEPSrfResult” box, their branches only appear in the “surface indoor temperature”, “surface outdoor temperature” and in the “window beam energy” results (in the last one they always get 0 as I defined solar distribution = 1 “full exterior” on the EnergySimPar). On the rest of the results they don’t even appear. Does this have to be this way?

Simulacions grasshopper V5 forum.gh (833.2 KB) In case you want to check, my doubt is in the big yellow box.

Thank you in advance for your time and help!
Anna