Greater control of "mesh threshold selector" parameter

Hi, this is my first question so I’m sorry if I’m doing something wrong.

I’ve made a script to simulate a month of daylighting within a context and testing basic forms. Using the mesh threshold selector tool, I can split the resultant mesh into two categories - with its “greater than” and “less than” operator input (red bubble in the attached image). The problem is that I want to have four groups without overlap. The values are currently.set to less than 50, less than 100, greater than 100, greater than 200. I want to specify these further, preferably changing the result to 0-50, 50-100, 100-200, 200+.

My current workaround was to manually select the duplicated mesh faces and delete them, but as you can imagine this is very time-consuming!. I’ve not been able to find any solutions or workarounds anywhere - I’m hoping someone here can help me.

Thanks so much!! gh|690x253

Not able to download the file

Hi, sorry I only saw the reply from the admin. I’ve got images here:

I’ve highlited the area of the smaller mesh, but the larger mesh also covers those faces.

If those don’t work I’ve chucked a link to my onedrive with the same stuff, plus the .gh file.

https://myvuwac-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/bainesliam_myvuw_ac_nz/EriGYrM1ABZLnZVaZ1WdQtgBvwtyxURRYssI51TMnuuNDQ?e=5OXoYR

Cheers!

and you’re still missing an avatar! :expressionless:

1 Like