Indoor Microclimate Map Error: The distFromFloor_ is greater than the height of one or more of the zones

Hello everyone,
I’m am currently testing the impact of different overhangs depth in a conditioned building. I have my simulation running with 0 severe errors and all of my zones are closed Breps, but I am having trouble in creating an indoor microclimate map.
No matter what I do I keep getting the following error:

The distFromFloor_ is greater than the height of one or more of the zones.

The zones have floors and there is an exterior ground floor. I don’t know if this is the problem. I have followed the steps from the Hydra example (http://hydrashare.github.io/hydra/viewer?owner=chriswmackey&fork=hydra_2&id=Indoor_Microclimate_Map&slide=0&scale=1.4142135623730951&offset=-570.7371161776516,-131.7705114247844) , but I keep getting the same issue.
I have searched in the forum but I can’t get an exact solution to this issue.

Has someone experienced the same thing before? I appreciate your comments. 1.online_2BATCH.gh (1.3 MB)

@adiazcer ,
I think you may hold the record for oldest version of the components presently installed on a system (that view factor one is over 4 years old!). :slight_smile:

Update your components to a later version (like the one from this past November) and things should work much better.

Hi @chris
You are completely right! I updated all of the components and the view factor component works well! Thanks alot for your response!! :+1: