Infiltration in new "run energyplus" component bug?

Hi

I recently had an issue where I was getting significantly different results when I was re-running a file I made in October 2019 and hadn’t modified since (and had the results saved in several places outside the gh definition). I started poking around trying to understand why I was getting such a big difference in the energy use and then eventually just checked if this was related to the new realease of Honeybee.
I understand from the release notes that the infiltration input was changed from a value calculated by m2 floor area to by m2 facade area, but I built this workflow with the same geometry and two parallel energy calculations and the results in the energy simulation are quite dissimilar even considering this change. Is this a bug in how the infiltration is set up in the component or is it in my workflow? Earlier, I have used the converter component that allowed us to convert from an infiltration in ACH under 50Pa to the correct input for E+, but maybe this is the issue now?

I would appreciate anyone’s advice on this :slight_smile: alternatively, if someone else has different results re-running an older file, did you figure out what has changed?

Eplustestupdate.gh (799.5 KB)

Ellika