Inquiry Regarding Ladybug Adaptive Comfort and PMV Calculator Results

Hello,

I am currently trying to run an energy simulation and thermal comfort analysis using Honeybee and Ladybug version 0.0.69 to test the effect of altering and improving the type of construction material used in the external and internal walls of a building on reducing energy consumption and enhancing occupants’ comfort level. I created EP constructions to represent a base case scenario along with EP constructions for enhanced cases using materials with lower thermal conductivity and thermal transmittance. When I ran the analysis the results for using the enhanced EP constructions have led to a reduction in cooling and heating loads when compared to the base case, which is expected. Meanwhile, I am concerned that the adaptive comfort and PMV results are getting worse. I am not sure why the results are like that. I am attaching a link to the Rhino and Grasshopper files for your reference. I would thoroughly appreciate your help in pinpointing where the mistake could be.

Best regards,
Mariam

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aFUxBXw_nTIgw4ylc7JvLMsX5KEVZCFM?usp=sharing