My honeybee daylighting simulation results seem off

I have simplified my geometry and checked surface normal. The lux values are very high and the pattern seems random. I also tried reducing the size of the skylight, but the values did not come down by much. Then, I tried adjusting time, but I did not see effects of walls. It is almost like the simulation did not recognize walls. I am a new user, so I could not attach a gh file for your review. I just wonder if anyone has had a similar problem.

This is by design. Spend some time on the forum reading similar posts and if you still couldn’t find the answer by that point you will have the rights to post images and upload files.