Are you competent in using parametric tools for environmental analysis? Do you want to contribute to shifting the paradigm of the current architectural behavior? And do you get enthusiastic about data-driven and simulation-informed design? We offer paid internships for mastering building simulations and analysis skills in all stages of design.
Schmidt Hammer Lassen Architects is hiring Environmental Analysis and Simulations Interns in the Copenhagen office. The duration is from February 2020 to July 2020 with the possibility of an extension. The position is paid with financial support throughout the internship in accordance with Danish law.
Read more and apply here.
- Pursuing a master’s degree of architecture or equivalent (minimum 3 years of education completed)
- Experience with daylight simulations and thermal analysis
- Strong interest in mastering skills of parametric data-driven design
- Familiarity with Green Building certification systems (LEED, BREEAM, DGNB)
- Competency using Ladybug and Honeybee for Grasshopper
- Knowledge of parametric simulations using dynamic thermal modeling and/or airflow modeling is a plus.