OS fails to read csv schedule

Hi everyone,

I have the following problem when using Openstudio to run the simulation. I’m using OS 2.5. LB 0.0.69. HB 0.0.66

Current document units is in Meters
Conversion to Meters will be applied = 1.000
Current working directory is set to: C:\ladybug\openstudiotest\RS_basline_small_office\OpenStudio
Currently OpenStudio component des not support .csv file as a schedule.
The schedule: C:\ladybug\EPCSVSchedules\SCHsmall_office_light_sch.csv will be written into IDF after it is translated from an OSM.
Failed to find in the Honeybee schedule type limits library.
Runtime error (TypeErrorException): ‘NoneType’ object is not subscriptable

Traceback:
line 606, in createOSScheduleTypeLimits, “”
line 764, in getOSSchedule, “”
line 3437, in setDefaultSchedule, “”
line 5481, in main, “”
line 5682, in script

@chris @mostapha
Do I need to update the Openstudio model, I’m using? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

The issue is pretty clearly with the schedules’s type limits so I’d recommend changing that. The way that we handled things like this in Legacy was not very robust so I’m pretty confident that you wouldn’t experience an issue like this in the latest LBT plugin.

Thanks Chris for your reply, does that mean I need to update all the HB LB and OS? or only OS to 2.9.1 since I saw many other users are using this version with LB 0.0.69 and HB 0.0.66.
For the schedule, I was using CSV files directly assigning to the zones, so for the schedule type limit what type limit should I use for occupancy schedule or lighting schedule with numbers like 0.9 or 0.55 with decimals.

Best wishes,
Hao