Outdoor comfort under a tree sample, crashing on me

When running the sample file from githup, I get an error.

The component UTCI used in the script, is the only component I’ve had problems with(yet?).

The error out is given as:

Runtime error (PythonException): The recipe failed to run with the following summary:

Scheduled 43 tasks of which:

• 33 ran successfully:
    • 1 ComputeSphericalViewFactors(…)
    • 1 CopyGridInfo(…)
    • 1 CopyRedistInfo(…)
    • 1 CopyResultInfo(…)
    • 1 CreateDirectSky(…)
  • 1 failed:
    • 1 RunEnergySimulation(…)
  • 9 were left pending, among these:
    • 9 had failed dependencies:
      • 1 LetUtciComfortMapFly(…)
      • 1 RestructureConditionIntensityResults(…)
      • 1 RestructureConditionResults(…)
      • 1 RestructureCspResults(…)
      • 1 RestructureHspResults(…)

This progress looks :frowning: because there were failed tasks

Use the report_out attribute of recipe settings to see a full report.

Traceback:
line 224, in script

I’ve tried to find the error, and the only thing I can find, is that as grasshopper is loading, this is written to the honeybee log at C:\Users\xxxx.honeybee

SyntaxError: unexpected token ‘:’
2023-01-31 22:22:31,572 - honeybee - ERROR - Failed to import honeybee_ies!
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Program Files\ladybug_tools\python\Lib\site-packages\honeybee_init_.py”, line 16, in
extensions[name] = importlib.import_module(name)
File “C:\Program Files\Rhino 7\Plug-ins\IronPython\Lib\importlib_init_.py”, line 37, in import_module
import(name)
File “C:\Program Files\ladybug_tools\python\Lib\site-packages\honeybee_ies_init_.py”, line 4, in
import honeybee_ies._extend_honeybee
File “C:\Program Files\ladybug_tools\python\Lib\site-packages\honeybee_ies_extend_honeybee.py”, line 1, in
from .writer import _shade_to_ies, room_to_ies, model_to_ies
File “C:\Program Files\ladybug_tools\python\Lib\site-packages\honeybee_ies\writer.py”, line 12
parent_geo: Face3D, opening_geos: List[Face3D], opening_type: int = 0) → str:
^
SyntaxError: unexpected token ‘:’

Any ideas?

Seems to be an access error:

1. Exception ignored in: <finalize object at 0x1d5262d1140; dead>
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File “C:\Program Files\ladybug_tools\python\lib\weakref.py”, line 572, in call
    return info.func(*info.args, **(info.kwargs or {}))
    File “C:\Program Files\ladybug_tools\python\lib\tempfile.py”, line 797, in _cleanup
    _shutil.rmtree(name)
    File “C:\Program Files\ladybug_tools\python\lib\shutil.py”, line 516, in rmtree
    return _rmtree_unsafe(path, onerror)
    File “C:\Program Files\ladybug_tools\python\lib\shutil.py”, line 404, in _rmtree_unsafe
    onerror(os.rmdir, path, sys.exc_info())
    File “C:\Program Files\ladybug_tools\python\lib\shutil.py”, line 402, in _rmtree_unsafe
    os.rmdir(path)
    PermissionError: [WinError 32] The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process: ‘C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpjfi8hwhh’
  2. Runtime error (PythonException): The recipe failed to run with the following summary:

2023-02-01 08:18:38 INFO: File “C:\Program Files\ladybug_tools\python\lib\site-packages\honeybee_energy\result\osw.py”, line 26, in init
2023-02-01 08:18:38 INFO: assert os.path.isfile(file_path), ‘No file was found at {}’.format(file_path)
2023-02-01 08:18:38 INFO: AssertionError: No file was found at C:\Users\arnkepet\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpjfi8hwhh\output\out.osw
2023-02-01 08:18:38 ERROR:

But I can’t see anything wrong with the Temp folder, but its empty. So it seems that the results are not beeing written to the folder.