Radiation Analysis - AnalysisPeriod

Hi all, I am having issues with Ladybug not being able to recognize the analysis period function. Everything else within the tool works except for analysis period. I couldn’t seem to find a similar issue in the forums. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Octavio

Radiation_Analysis.gh (403.9 KB)

Hi @octavio12hernandez,

from your definition the analysis period component is missing

but from your picture I see the problem, you picked the analysis period component from LadybugPlus library and the rest you have from the legacy version, please make sure not to mix the two version components in one definition, apart from the recolor mesh components.

Best
Peter Z

Oh ok great. I have tried installing/reinstalling lady bug with different versions from https://www.food4rhino.com/app/ladybug-tools but I can’t seem to get the right one. Any suggestions to which one it is? I tried installing “Honeybee[+] 0.0.04, Version: 2018-Feb-18” with the installer without any issues but can’t seem to get it right.

You can have installed both (the legacy and the plus library)
, just make sure not to mix match them, when you call a component the one for the plus always have in the name plus , as you can see from my screenshot.

but If you´re beginner and trying to work with the example files I suggest you the legacy (0.0.66):slight_smile:

Ohhhhhhhhh, got it. Yes, I just really started getting deeper into grasshopper. Thank you so much! Much appreciated.

Got it to work! Thanks!

no problem, that´s why we´re here for :slight_smile: