Setting availability schedule in idf(EP) when applying Daylight Control component (1.4.0)

We are trying to simulate and find an solution of minimizing heating, cooling and lighting energy in a single shoebox model.

In terms of daylighting control, we are testing daylighting control component(1.4.0) and taking advantage of daylighting control in energy plus simulation, but it didn’t work in energy plus simulation due to missing “daylighting method” and “availability schedule name” in idf.

I know the dimming schedule with radiance annual daylight simulation, but this type of daylight control would be suitable for the multiple zone building energy simulation.

Could you share a tip to set missing info in idf(energy plus)?
Where possible, “DElight Gridding Resolution” would be also needed.

I am sharing both of grasshopper and idf file.

I appreciate your kindness in advance.
220413-question.gh (195.9 KB)
220413-daylightcontrol.idf (146.8 KB)

Hey @ecoville ,

I’m a bit lost about exactly what you want to do here but, if you want to model advanced daylight dimming systems, you should definitely be using Radiance to generate the electric light dimming schedules. The workflows for this in the LBT plugin are designed to accommodate large multi-room energy models if that was your concern. Here is an example of how to do it for a two-room model but the same workflow is applicable to larger models.