Temperature schedule

Hello

I’m attempting to make a personalized temperature schedule for the cooling set point. Specifically, I aim to have it set at 20°C from January to April, 0°C from May to September, and back to 20°C from October to December. I’ve successfully created a schedule within the specified periods, but I’m struggling to convert it into a temperature schedule with the desired 20°C on and off periods. Is there anyone who can assist me with this?

Thank you in advance.

Attached is my Grasshopper definition.

Best regards.

TEMPERATURE SCHEDULE.gh (40.8 KB)

Apply the setpoint schedule with the HB Apply Room Schedules component.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your response. However, I realize I didn’t communicate my issue accurately. I want to create a variable temperature schedule for heating (my mistake, I mentioned cooling before) that turns off from May to September. I’ve successfully generated a schedule within the specified periods, but when I replace the values with the desired setpoint temperature, I encounter the following error message, and I’m unsure how to address it. Can you assist me with this problem?

“1. Solution exception: Heating Setpoint schedule should be in Temperature units. Got a schedule of unit_type Dimensionless.”

As an alternative solution for the moment, I’ve utilized the HB set point values component to correct the setpoint since, in my initial schedule, the values are 0 and 1. Would this be a viable workaround?

Thanks,

PREFERRED METOD
TEMPERATURE SCHEDULE_2.gh (85.9 KB)

ALTERNATIVE

Hello

The problem was associated with the input type_limit. Once I designated Temperature for the type_limit, I successfully created the schedule I wanted.

I hope someone finds this message useful.