The simulation has not run correctly

Greetings everyone, I got 12 errors when trying to run the Run Energy Simulation component. I got these errors:

1. The simulation has not run correctly because of this severe error:
    ** Severe ** Line: 896 Index: 2 - Error parsing “FenestrationSurface:Detailed”. Error in following line.
  2. The simulation has not run correctly because of this severe error:
    ** Severe ** ~~~ 15.60675048828125;
  3. The simulation has not run correctly because of this severe error:
    ** Severe ** Line: 897 Index: 18 - “15.60675048828125” is not a valid Object Type.
  4. The simulation has not run correctly because of this severe error:
    ** Severe ** Line: 996 Index: 2 - Error parsing “FenestrationSurface:Detailed”. Error in following line.
  5. The simulation has not run correctly because of this severe error:
    ** Severe ** ~~~ 11.575610160827637;
  6. The simulation has not run correctly because of this severe error:
    ** Severe ** Line: 997 Index: 19 - “11.575610160827637” is not a valid Object Type.

………………

1. The simulation has not run correctly because of this severe error:
    ** Severe ** [json.exception.type_error.302] type must be string, but is null

I’ve tried everything to solve the problem, like checking the scale of the model, installing the older version HB, changing the .ewp file ,but it keeps telling me invalid even I just set a box inside.
It seems the problem was caused by the program after “writeIdf”, does anyone know how to get rid of this? Thank you :two_hearts:

HNB.3dm (109.9 KB) Honeybee.gh (561.6 KB)

My system is window 10, and this is the screenshot of the situation

Please check if any of the output variables that you are requesting does not have any extra spaces in the text.
For example, it should be

HELLO

and not

HELLO
| (Cursor on the next line)

Thank you for replying!

I tried the same file on another computer with Win8 and Energy plus V8.9, there is no problem at all.

Then it must be an issue caused by Win10 or Energy plus 9.2.

Did you check your inputs? There’s an extra space in “Hourly”

Thank you for checking the file, I guarantee there is no extra space after “Hourly” this time, but the problem is still there.

Hi,@Fang-wei The new screenshot you posted is not the file which you post first. You should post the new file.
For the timestep setting, the panel of your file has two line. Line 1 is hourly.Line 2 is empty. After delete line 2, the fine run fine.