The water thin for energy simulation

Hi dear friends
For simulation in energy, I want to have a wall whose two outer layers are opaque, and the layer between these two is the water thin; Should I use this “HB Custom Window Gap Material” component?

What do you mean by water thin? Is there actual water inside the walls of your building? Or do you mean it’s some cavity to let moisture dry out?

No, not if the construction is opaque. You should use another opaque material and, if there’s real water in the wall, you should use the standard Opaque Material. If it’s an air gap, you can use the No Mass Opaque Material.