Timestep export Schedule Value Honeybee 1.4

Hi,

I am having some difficulties with Honeybee 1.4.

I am simulating a very simple model. I am trying to export the value of the natural ventilation schedule for every hour with de LB Dump Date to csv. I am trying that with some other output variables. But when I try it the export frequency of the schedule is in timestep and the (for example) operative temperature and ideal loads energy are in hourly frequency. Can someone tell me what is happening and how to fix it?

Thanks a lot.

We will likely need a sample file or at least a screenshot to know what you are talking about here. But the Schedule to Data component is just going to use the timestep of the connected analysis_period_ so make sure that is set to 1.

Hi @chris,

First of all thank you very much for your answer.

Yes, sure, I am attaching the example file. In there you could find in red color group the part what I refer to. I am trying to export with LB Dump component the value of my schedules in hourly frequency. To see the value 0 and 1 of my Sch_VN schedule.

When I try it, with the same component (LB Dump) ), for example using Operative Temperature, the CSV file is in Hourly frequency (Skyblue group).

testHB.gh (125.1 KB)

Do you have any idea what could be going on?

Thank you in advance.

Hey @cerianipascual ,

I’m not sure what you are doing with the E+ output but just use the Schedule to Data component as I suggested:

testHB_CWM.gh (133.9 KB)