Can anyone give me some tips how to troubleshoot a daylight analysis model. I have modeled a simple one HB zone with custom openings on a three facades by using add openings component. One of the facade openings doesn’t returning the expected results.
Here are the things I have checked so far,
the openings and the HB surface are co planer
the normal vectors of the openings are the same ( not sure it matters in HB daylight analysis)
I set the RD material for openings HB surfaces as in the sample file here
I also tried any individual opening on this surface and the visualization looks expected, while I added the multiple openings at the same HB surface the visualization looks odd!
PS. I use Santiago Chile weather data for this sample file but it doesn’t matter if u input another weather data in case u want to look I attached the files.
Thank you in advance