Which kind of sky should choose when I evaluate the different dynamic facade design

There have “Climate based sky” “CIE sky” “Average Sky”.
“CIE Sky” have 4 branch which are " sunny with sun" “sunny without sun” “intermediate with sun” “intermediate without sun” “cloudy sky” “unform sky”

Indeed, I don’t konw which one I should choose.

I try to find the best facade configuration dynamic design in a specific city. If 91% of the time of one year in this city is overcast or mostly cloudy, which sky will be better for simulation ?

I will appreciate you help. Thanks!

@shistefanie You can use cloudy sky or uniform sky for your simulation.

Thanks for your reply!
Could you tell me what the different between them? cloudy sky and uniform sky.

by the way ,I have try to use ladybuy to extract the direct and diffuse radiation about “climate based sky” and " CIE sky sunny with sun" in a centain sunny day, but the latter value always smaller than the former, why could this happen?
Appreciate for your help.

@shistefanie This question has a long story.I just said my opinion about this question.

CIE standard used location and time to generate sky model.
https://floyd.lbl.gov/radiance/man_html/gensky.1.html
Climate based sky used radiation value from energyplus weather data or other data to generate sky model.

You can use Watch Sky compotent for visulization.
sky%20model

Why not to use the Climate based?
-A.

Yes, That is the different between them,
What troubles me most is that so many researchers use CIE sky to do their building daylighting study. well, my point of view is that Climate based sky is more regional and most of the data is from measurement such as the direct and diffuse radiation. moreover, I find the radiation value of CIE sky and Climate based sky is quite differert in Ladybug, although they have the same trend during the daytime.

@shistefanie Yeah they are quite different. CIE sky is for point-in-time daylighting.Climate-based sky is for annual daylighting.

Yes, Thanks my friend, really help me to understand better.