Window data is not recognized

Hi all,

I have a problem with window recognition.
Although the window data is inserted in HBzone, when I do the decomposition it is the only element that is not visualized. It is some error in a component or an error in the workflow?
I’ve tried several things and I can’t come up with a solution that solves this problem. Please, can someone help me?
From the attached image you can see that there is no data for the window. The .gh file is also attached.

Greetings,

António


There are , at least, 3 problems in the file:

  1. You are feeding the same geometry for the input _HBObj and _childSurfaces for the HB_addHBGlz. The first one is the host surface (wall) and the second the child (windows).
  2. The output of the previous component is not provided to the _HBSurfaces of the HB_createHBZones, so no wonder no windows are shown (but this is not the real problem).
  3. The HB_createHBZones is giving you an OpenBrep output. It MUST be closed. This is not, also, the problem with the windows but still a problem. It is also giving you only 1 brep and from the file i assume at least you need 3 (3 floors).

In addition, next time, please, use a simplified version. Just opening the file takes a lot of time.

I didn’t tried the skin designer plugin but i can say you didn’t get its output well towards HB. Just noticed this:


As you can see the wall is not covering the whole height but rather separated in lower/upper parts. The windows are in the middle. So no way you can achieve the host/child i mention before.
-A.

Obrigado pela dica. Após fazer uns ajustes penso que o problema ficou resolvido.
Mais uma vez, muito obrigado!

Greetings,

António