Run Radiance Analysis Node - File does not exist?

I’m getting an error on this node looks like it’s not writing the *.ill file that it needs? :thinking:

Traceback (most recent call last): File "<string>", line 41, in <module> File "C:\Users\bfrederick\AppData\Roaming\Dynamo\Dynamo Revit\1.3\packages\Honeybee\extra\honeybee\radiance\recipe\solaraccess\gridbased.py", line 380, in results analysisGrid.set_values_from_file( File "C:\Users\bfrederick\AppData\Roaming\Dynamo\Dynamo Revit\1.3\packages\Honeybee\extra\honeybee\radiance\analysisgrid.py", line 252, in set_values_from_file if os.path.getsize(file_path) < 2: File "C:\Program Files (x86)\IronPython 2.7\Lib\genericpath.py", line 49, in getsize return os.stat(filename).st_size WindowsError: [Errno 2] file does not exist: c:/ladybug\dynamoTEST\solaraccess\result/dynamoTEST.ill

Maybe Radiance isn’t installed in the correct location? I’m not sure what’s going on. Thanks for any suggestions or help.

Hi @bfrederick,

I wonder if you have updated the location of the weather file to a valid weather file on your machine. If that’s not the case then you can check the error manually.

If you go to c:/ladybug\dynamoTEST\solaraccess there should be a commands.bat file. Open the file with a text editor, add a new line and write pause to the end of the file. Now save the batch file and run it. You should see the error message that is causing this issue.

Sorry that you have to debug the code manually for now. Due to Dynamo’s limitations in raising errors from a custom node we can’t do very much. I’m thinking to write some new solutions to address this limitation by providing a comprehensive log file or writing the warnings to Dynamo’s log.