Values of equipment gains

Hello everybody,

I took a look into the forum to search something about, but there’s nothing that answer to my question.
Is there a way to collect data of ONLY internal equipment gains?
This is the component that I’m using, and are reported only those about people gains:

Thank you all,
regards,

Luca

@lockblaise ,
I’m unclear about your question. Do you wnat to visualize zones colored with equipment gains? Or do you want to request only equipment gains form the simulation and not all of the other results?

Hi @chris,

Thanks for your answer.
I was looking for the values, indipendent from the visualing of colored zones, but it would be good the same.
I want to add them with people gains to know how much are internal gains.
Hope to be clearly,

Luca

@lockblaise ,
There are a lot of ways to get the internal loads for a set of zones. Probably the quickest way is to use the Honeybee_ Get EnergyPlus Zone Loads component:

https://mostapharoudsari.gitbooks.io/honeybee-primer/content/text/components/Get_Zone_EnergyPlus_Loads.html

Also, if you are trying to account for all internal loads, you should include the electrical lighting load in your calculation as well.

You’re right @chris,
I haven’t specified. I need to know how much are equipment load after simulation in kWh/m2, not the value of zone program. Furthermore, I have set personal schedules and values about it in my project.

Is this what you’re looking for?

normalizedByFloorArea.gh (598.1 KB)

Hi to everyone,

I’ve found the solution. I read the page where @chris was talked about the new release of Ladybug and Honeybee’s version, where there is this part:

So, i have applicated all the instructions and I could solve my problem.
Thank you all for the help,
best regards,

Luca

1 Like