I have a quite annoying issue for a few days. As you can see in the picture attached, the view from grasshopper is fully black. If I bake this view, the colors appear magically !
This is quite strange because the issue appears with some components and some not :
- With LB 3D charts - Doesn’t work
- With Custom Preview : ok
- With LB recolor mesh : ok but the legend is black !
I wonder if this issue is not concerning Mesh only
I’ve tried :
- Reset all my settings
- Check the view propreties in both rhino and GH, and set them to standards
- Re-installed Rhino6 and GH
- Updated LB/HB components
- Certainly others that I miss
This happends only since tuesday. My previous files that perfectly worked don’t display correctly anymore. I suspect this is due to a rhino update I made this week, but I can’t be sure and I don’t know how to solve the problem
Did someone already had that kinf of issue ?
Thank for your help !