cumulativeSkyMtx error

Mostapha,

I am having a few issues with the new userobject file from the GitHub. See images below.

old version of gencumskyMtx

new version of GencumskyMtx

There are two issues:

1: The cumulative sky dome viewer returns the error “sky type not found”. It just recently changed to give me a runtime error, index out of range 144.

2: The selectSkyMtx object now returns all text, where before it returned text and number values. I can get around this issue using your ladybug split text/numbers module, but I thought it may lead to where the issue is.

Any idea what is causing this?

2015.01.25 test files.gh (84.5 KB)

Leland: You need to update some of the components in your file. Get the most updated from the github. After that it should work. It does on my system.

-A.

Abraham is right. Attached is the updated file. I also added the version check so it gives you a warning in case you are using it with the wrong version.

Here is the file!

2015.01.25testfiles_updated.gh (354 KB)

I’m all set. Thanks for the help!

Very interesting Thank you!

One question, about a simpler topic: I see on the first attached image by mr Leland Curtis that the sunpath is overlapped to the sky dome. How can i do it?

Thank you.

M

Ok, i found the solution by myself. Sorry for the silly question.

But i have another question, about this topic.

I am using the version 0.0.63 August 2016 of LB. It seems that the components are not updated. I have the same error as the first post.
Should i change the scripts? Where can i find the correct components to have an uniform diffuse radiation dome?

Thank you.

Marcello.