Error in ThreePhaseGB recipe : Solution exception Index out of range 0

Hello all,

I’m facing the following error in my three phase recipe

Runtime error (IndexOutOfRangeException): index out of range: 0

Traceback:
line 69, in , “C:\Users\Sreejit Jayaram\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\scripts\honeybee\radiance\recipe_gridbasedbase.py”
line 69, in analysis_grids, “C:\Users\Sreejit Jayaram\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\scripts\honeybee\radiance\recipe_gridbasedbase.py”
line 821, in duplicate, “C:\Users\Sreejit Jayaram\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\scripts\honeybee\radiance\analysisgrid.py”
line 38, in init, “C:\Users\Sreejit Jayaram\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\scripts\honeybee\radiance\recipe_gridbasedbase.py”
line 57, in init, “C:\Users\Sreejit Jayaram\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\scripts\honeybee\radiance\recipe\daylightcoeff\gridbased.py”
line 61, in init, “C:\Users\Sreejit Jayaram\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\scripts\honeybee\radiance\recipe\threephase\gridbased.py”
line 48, in script

Hereby attaching the files for reference:
Test_3_threephase.rar (1004.7 KB)

Image:

Hope to get a quick response.

UPDATE: I updated honeybee+ and I saw that the index out of range 0 error vanished. however I got an assertion error in my sky matrix. In order to rectify the assertion error of the sky matrix, I copied a fresh scripts folder to the rhino scripts. Now, when I reopened the file, the assertion error is gone and the index out of range 0 error re-appeared.

Please try this (569.5 KB).

1. remove honeybee and ladybug from the script folder.
  2. Put the folders I shared
  3. Restart rhino & gh

Perfect… it works!! Thank you @devang !! Although I have some general questions… would be nice if you could answer…

• How much time does it usually take to simulate for a basic box model with three phase grid based simulation with 100 sensor points?
  • Can the illuminance data of the points be extracted from the .ill files?

Run for 10 points and measure time. If nothing changes except the number of test points, then the time should only increase linearly.

Yes. I believe @minggangyin pointed you to use TTtools to do that in other discussion.

@devang Thank you for your insights… :slight_smile:

Much appreciated :+1:t2: