** Fatal ** Errors occurred on processing input file. Preceding condition(s) cause termination

Thank you so much dear martinšŸŒ¹

Hi dear @maheshjayayachander,
I really appreciate your help. Thank you sooooo muchā€‹:rose::rose:

Hi everyone,
First of all thank you for your great helps, I really appreciate it.
I wrote the hole algorithm and at the end when I want to run energy analysis, I face with this error (I just want to get energy analysis not shadow analysis):

Although Iā€™ve made you really exhausted with my infinite questions, I literally donā€™t know what to do anymore. :(((
My file also is here:
analysis model.gh (127.4 KB)

Hi @maheshjayayachander

Honeybee will still assign Ground and Outdoor boundary conditions based on the geometryā€™s relationship to the Rhino model origin (anything at or below the origin gets a ground boundary condition)

Your Grasshopper file is running fine on my end, @SimaKhayami94

Can you show a screenshot of the report output of the ā€œModel To OSMā€ component so that we can see exactly where things failed?

Hi dear @chris
This is my error panel:

Ah, you must have an old version of OpenStudio installed. Sorry that the error message wasnā€™t clearer about this. Make sure you install the correct version of OpenStudio as you see in the compatibility matrix:

Dear @chris,
My problem had been solved. I had forgotten to uninstall my previous OpenStudio before installing the new one. Thank you so much.

Hi everyone, @chris @maheshjayayachander @TrevorFedyna
I want to compare two types of modules for shading skin in energy performance. But the result of them is exactly the same. Would you please help me to distinguish where is my problem?

Their algorithm is below:

Guys I beg you please help me.:pensive: Iā€™m in difficult situation and I have no one except you to question.:pleading_face:

on HB Shadow Calculation:

change: _solar_dist_ to anything between 2 and 4

change: _update_method_ to timestep

Not a need but try pixel counting for calc_method

Dear @TrevorFedyna
I did what you said but again the result was the same for both modules.:frowning:
These are both shading skins files:
analysis model 1.gh (128.6 KB)
analysis model 2.gh (129.1 KB)
Rhino files are here:
analysis model 1.zip (688.7 KB)
analysis model 2.zip (549.3 KB)

@chris @mostapha I really need your help. :(((((

Dear @chris @TrevorFedyna @Martin6 @Erikbeeren @maheshjayayachander
I know Iā€™ve asked so many questions, but I donā€™t have anyone except you. :frowning: Would you please help me to solve my problem. I promise this is the last time that I interrupt you. Thank you in advance. :worried:

Hi @SimaKhayami94,

Id did not look at your project in detail. But for shading studies I usually use the HB anual loads component running with energy balance. It runs much faster then the send to openstudio and the energy balance gives you a good understanding of what is happening.

Hi @Erikbeeren
Ah I didnā€™t know that. Thank you so much for your help. :rose: :rose:

Guys please help me. I beg you :worried:. Iā€™m in rush and literally I donā€™t know what to do. :sob:

I suppose the problem of shading skins still is not solved in this version. Since there is no way that I havenā€™t try to run their energy analysis correctly, because it doesnā€™t recognize the skin as a shading skin. I just became fully disappointed after one month working on this.
analysis model 1 (LBT).gh (127.0 KB)
analysis model 2.gh (134.8 KB)