Getting HBZones from OpenStudio Results

Hi! I am trying to run the energy simulation for a building. I assigned the mechanical system to the building through OpenStudio. However, now I need to get HBZones output from OpenStudio results to run the energy simulation. Can someone please help me?

Can you click on the orange bubble and share what it says?

Hi Devang!
Some of my zones are unconditioned and the orange bubble is about that.

I separated the conditioned zones from unconditioned ones. Now my problem is that when I select the mechanical system anything other than Ideal Air Loads, the simulation with OpenStudio would not show me the results of total thermal load, cooling, heating, etc.

I attached both .gh and .3dm files to this message. I had internalized all geometries but surprisingly when I open the .gh file without the .3dm file, it does not run the simulation.
9 - Mechanical system- openstudio.3dm (1.1 MB) 9 - Mechanical system- openstudio.gh (1.1 MB)

Hi @devang! Sorry, forgot to mention you in my reply.

Hi @Asisnath! I was wondering if you can help me with this problem. In my analysis, the results of OpenStudio do not show electricLight, electricEquip, and fanElectric. Thank you!

HB-5.3dm (982.0 KB) HB-5.gh (1.2 MB)

hi @zahra.esmzde. Its working fine on my end. Which version of openstudio you are using

@Asisnath It’s OpenStudio 3.1.0

You can follow this thread. As far as i know Honeybee legacy supports upto OS 3.0.1.

Thanks, @Asisnath! I’ll give it a try.