HoneyBee Energy Analysis Severe Error

Hi all.
This is my first experience with Ladybug and Honeybee. I have downloaded Chris’s gh. file to follow. (Thank you Chris for the detailed tutorial and all the tips!)
I have updated the Ladybug and Honeybee and other components. But I receive this error:

1. The simulation has not run correctly because of this severe error:
    ** Severe ** [RunPeriod][customRun][day_of_week_for_start_day] - “Yes” - Failed to match against any enum values.
  2. The simulation has not run correctly because of this severe error:
    ** Severe ** [RunPeriod][customRun][end_day_of_month] - Value type not permitted by ‘type’ constraint.
  3. The simulation has not run correctly because of this severe error:
    ** Severe ** [RunPeriod][customRun][end_month] - “31” - Expected number less than or equal to 12.000000
  4. The simulation has not run correctly because of this severe error:
    ** Severe ** [RunPeriod][customRun][end_year] - Value type not permitted by ‘type’ constraint.

I’d appreciate if you could help me out.

Please see this Invalid integer Literal error line 3639, line 1689, line 2404

Check this.

Thank you very much for the prompt response. I installed the older versions of EP and OS and the errors are gone.
I have got new errors which seem to have something with my geometry, however, the geometry is a simple box.

1. The simulation has not run correctly because of this severe error:
    ** Severe ** CheckConvexity: Surface=“ZONE_31_SRF_0_GLZ_0” is non-planar.
  2. The simulation has not run correctly because of this severe error:
    ** Severe ** CheckConvexity: Surface=“ZONE_31_SRF_2_GLZ_0” is non-planar.
  3. The simulation has not run correctly because of this severe error:
    ** Severe ** GetSurfaceData: There are 6 degenerate surfaces; Degenerate surfaces are those with number of sides < 3.

Have you seen these errors before?

Thank you again

These are no errors for a simple box. It has to be something else related to geometry.
If it is a box, as you say, define a new fresh box and go from there (delete any geometry you have).
-A.

It just worked.

Thank you

Hi Everyone,

I also had this problem recently, so I just decided to share just in case someone else has the same problem. My units in Rhino were set to millimeters, and the simulation attempted to do a conversion to meters. The size of my area was 5.4 x 3.6 m, but it interpreted that this was actually 5.4 by 3.6 mm (which would have been wrong, anyway). So in attempting to convert, a point of significance was lost because the result was only to 3 decimal places. That is, 5.4 divided by 1000 = 0.0054, but the simulation only went to 0.005. Thus, because of this, the surfaces end points did not coincide resulting in the planes curving to match the points. This is how I understood that error. Hopefully, this makes sense to others.

2 Likes

thank you very much.i alway get such a stupid mistake

Thank you so much !!