Illuminance analysis according to the shading curtain is not supported?

hello. This might be a duplicate question. But I asked because it was an important issue to me. sorry.

I am researching how to install a shading curtain to reduce the cooling load of greenhouses.
However, I saw that illuminance analysis such as UDI and DA according to the schedule for installing and removing the shading curtain (= dynamic shade) is not supported.

Is this true?

If so, can’t we expect the cooling load to decrease when a shading curtain is installed on the greenhouse?

for daylight simulation such capability is not included yet. but you can do it according to the dynamic aperture group. lets see this post

Thank you for your reply.

I conducted an energy analysis when the shading curtain was installed only at certain times during the summer.

And I want to do UDI and DA analysis in the same way.
However, the example you gave only shows the angle change over time. Is it possible to set a schedule such as transparency change or presence or absence?

비닐하우스_친환경공모전.gh (189.0 KB)

you have to regard that workflow will work only for daylight simulation not energy issues.
the HB shade component has ep-trans input but this input is assigned only for energy not daylight.
if you want to simulate the transparency changes in daylight analysis you must provide some radiance materials as State (for HB Dynamic State component) and after that provide the schedule for a year.
i recommend you to more investigation about that post.