Ladybug Tools for Grasshopper 1.0.0 Release

Yes. You should use Rhino 6 or newer on Mac. The error that you see is not related to Ladybug Tools but how Python was packaged for Rhino Mac. This has been fixed in Rhino 6.

1 Like

once again, thank you team!!

Wow! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congrats @mostapha @chris @MingboPeng @SaeranVasanthakumar @AntoineDao !

4 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Installation Questions about the Ladybug Tools Plugin with Radiance

What exciting news!The ladybug tool makes my work more convenient. I hope the later versions will do better!I also hope you can remember the “Butterfly ”that hasn’t been renewed for a long time.

1 Like

6 posts were split to a new topic: A question about timestep

Oh my god, it’s great, both Windows and Mac can be synchronized. It’s great!!

We’re not worthy — Thank you for all the effort!

giphy

via GIPHY

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Question about Shades in LBT Honeybee

A post was split to a new topic: Installation Issues with Non-ASCII Characters

Wow great work! Thank you so much!

A post was split to a new topic: Question About Future Recipes for HB-Radiance

Awesome work! Thank you very much it’s extremely exciting to see the effort you put into giving so many people a better experience using these tools!

Thanks so much! You guys continue to be amazing.

A post was split to a new topic: Mac Installation Issues with Non-ASCII Characters

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Thanks to all… wonderful

@chris thank you for this amazing update!

In the installation instructions, it is mentioned that blueCFD is necessary (which seems to be a build only for Windows). Is it possible to use Butterfly with openFOAM on Mac as well? Are there any future plans for that?

Would be really awesome to start learning some CFD with Grasshopper on Mac! :heart_eyes:

Cheers, Rudi

@rudiwave ,
Butterfly is not a part of this release at all. So, no, we don’t have full support for Butterfly on Mac yet but you should probably be able to get the OpenFOAM input files out of Butterfly on Mac. We will get to full support eventually but you could always run OpenFOAM from command line on Mac if you really want to get a head start on learning CFD. :wink:

1 Like

Hi @chris
I just downloaded 1.0.9 installer from food4rhino
I did not successfully install this software to“installer”.
QQ截图20210309135020

Do you have other solutions for rhino6.34.2?
QQ截图20210309135633