No module named ladybug.futfil and No module named ladybug_rhino.grasshopper

Hello there

I am quite new in working with Rhino, Grasshopper and Ladybug/Honeybee.
After successful installation of Rhino 7. I installed Ladybug and Honeybee and I just started to import weather data but the tools look red and I got this message:
“No module named ladybug_rhino.grasshopper” when I run LB EPW map
and I got “No module named ladybug.futfil” when I run Download weather.

I don’t know what is wrong with it and I am very behind my schedule. please help me

@Hassan.bazazzadeh ,

Please search the forum before posting a duplicate topic:

Dear Chris
I have tried this method and it wont work. when I drag LB installer into grasshopper when I make the first toggle true it is ok. but the second one got an error with this title in stage 13:

“.gha Files already exists in your components folder and cannot be deleted while grasshopper is open.
close grasshopper, delete the .gha files at:
C:\users\Accer\AppData\roaming\ grasshopper\libraries\ladybug_grasshopper_dotnet
and return this installer component
or simply keep using the old .gha component if you do not need the latest .gha component features”

I do as it says but it wont solve the problem. I need a very urgent and serious help. If it is possible I have anydesk software on my laptop and I would be glad if any of LB admin could check the error.

Hello, similar problem on my hand.
Second toggle draw some warnings (attached)
after closing Grasshopper&rhino and running “set_python_path” im getting “No module named ladybug_rhino” massage on the console.

ive already unistalled Ladybug and tried again and also reinstalled rhino 6.
same issue every time :frowning:

!