Set an schedule for window opening and set fix and openable windows

Navid,

Just plug in a schedule to the “ooeningAreaFractionalSch_” input of the “Set EP Airflow” component.

To have two windows treated differently, you’ll probably want to use two “setEPAirflow” components in tandem and have each component correspond to a different window. You will probably want to use natVentType 2 (custom wind and stack object) so that you can control the operable area and normal vector assigned to each window.

-Chris

Hello chris and thank you very much for your helpfull reply

You are welcome, Navid!

Please help me to fix the error windows compatibility error on windows.

Hii, can someone please help me with this??

Check this before you ask for help.
-A.

Hii, can someone please help me with rainmeter themes this??

I don’t believe this is the right forum for your query

Hello,chris,
I have a question for you, when I use the HB Ventilation Control compoment, I set the ventilation schedule to open all year round, with a window opening fraction and height of 1. Can I assume that this is equivalent to the existence of a number of holes in the external wall?
I would appreciate it if you can reply.
-rice

Hi @Rice ,

Applying a schedule with a constant 1 opening fraction is effectively the same as not applying a HB Ventilation Control schedule at all. So I would not recommend it. As the description of the _schedule_ input says, “this is applied on top of any setpoints.” So, if your setpoints are still saying that your window is not open, then the schedule is inconsequential.

If you want to simulate a hole in the wall that is open year round, just don’t plug in any setpoints or a schedule like so:

All of the defaults are set up to keep the window open all of the time.