Why the "percentage of surface area" option is removed from the Generator PV component

@ligiana.fonseca, @AntonSzilasi

Just to reply myself on the solution for the first error when connecting more than two shading surfaces as PV to the new Generator_PV component:

cell efficiency must be a list whose length is the same as the number of PV surfaces, as shown below, rather than a single value. This seems to be inconsistent with the annotation for this input node on this component.

Thank you very much for helping me with the PVs, guys!
In HB 0.62, PV generators are working fine now, but I am having troubles with HB 0.63, which I need to use. I’m working with many PV surfaces that have different areas, and for each one I attributed the same efficiency (0.10) and different power outputs per module. Also, I deleted the equation that calculates the % of the surface that has solar cells and replaced it for a fixed %.

However, I am not getting any results for the generator produced energy.

Checking the idf file, I realized that E+ is not reading the power output per module

and is giving an arbitrary efficiency (0.12) and % of solar cells (0.89) for all my PV surfaces.

I also tested your example of PV generator in my computer (PVGen4OpenStudio_test_v003 AJS.gh), and it gave me the same errors:

Does someone have any idea of what might be happening?

I tried to copy PV generator of HB 0.62 for my file, but it does not work… No matter if I connect only one surface and one data for each input, the component keeps giving me the error:

Hi @ligiana.fonseca

Can you post a simplified version of your GH file that produce the issues you mentioned above? I will take a look and see if it is related to the versions of PV components.

Meanwhile, can you try to revert to older versions of the GenPV, generatorSystem and runEP components?