Window conduction always equal solar gains (the fenestration area has no impact on heating loads in cold climate?)

Hello everyone and especially @chris

My question is about heat loss through windows.
I am doing simulations of the same room with different window ratios on the exterior facade in a cold climate to see the impact on the heating loads.
So far, the simulations show the same heating loads regardless of the window ratio, which seems illogical.
When I look at the load balance graph, the window conduction load always seems to equal the solar gains and I don’t understand why. For example, when the room is facing south, for a window to wall ratio (WWR) of 50%, the solar gains are 58.98 kWh/m2 and the window conduction load is -58.98 kWh/m2. When the same room is simulated with the windowed facade to the north (again for a window to wall ratio of 50%), the results indicate solar gains of 19.01 kWh/m2 and the window conduction load of -19.01 kWh/m2.
The same thing happens as the WWR increases. According to the results, the window area seems to have no impact on the heating load. I don’t understand the logic behind these results. There seems to be an error. A larger fenestration area should result in higher heating load, especially when the windows are facing north where solar gains are limited and in the cold climate of Quebec city.
Thanks in advance for your help. Here is the load balance graph for the case where the fenestrated facade faces north and has window to wall ratio (WWR) of 50% and the grasshopper simulation file.

Nord_WWR50_HVACcomplet.gh (442.9 KB)

Please read the Forum Guidelines as this script is too large for me to figure out which part you want someone to look at.

You are probably not setting up all the terms of your load balance correctly (all of those list item components before the actual load balance are pretty certainly going to make the results illogical, especially for surface energy flow). I recommend using the HB Annual Loads component for load balances since that will construct all of the terms of the balance correctly.

Ok, thank you very much for your answer.
I think I found the error. Only one surface was selected in the input of « surface energy flow ».
I will use HB Annual Loads in the future and sorry for the overly heavy model. I have read the forum guidelines and will always apply them in the future.
Thanks again for your help.