1. Solution exception:Result folder contains no grids_info.json

I am trying to run daylight analysis using the 1.2.0 version of LB Tools and when i run the annual daylight part I get this error “1. Solution exception:Result folder contains no grids_info.json.”

attached the .gh file image for reference
daylight|690x285

You get that error because the simulation didn’t run correctly. Looking at your screenshot, that Wea component is not like the others. I suggest you manually replace it.

1 Like

thank you. that did the trick.

also is it not possible to attach non-planar surfaces as glazing? i have a building thats oval in shape, i have split it into straight segments and did the same for the glazing i want to attach to it. but when I add it as a subface i get this error: “1. The following sub-faces were not matched with any parent Face:
Aperture_725130e6”

Hello,

I’m having the same issue. Though I am actually using the Wea component of the same version 1.2.0.

But for some reason is giving the same error. Any solution?

Thanks

This error was just a generic on that you get whenever the recipe fails

I implemented a much better error reporting system in the latest development version of the plugin. So, if you upgrade to that with the “LB Versioner”, you’ll get a more detailed report of the real error.

Hi Chris,

I got a way around connecting directly the Rooms to the GridRooms, instead of the HB Model.

Seems not giving any error now.