Annual Daylight 1.4 error "calculate daylight metrics"

I am trying to run a daylight autonomy script, but am getting the following error:

Runtime error (PythonException): The recipe failed to run with the following summary:
Scheduled 24 tasks of which

• 21 ran successfully:
    • 1 AnnualDaylightRaytracing(…)
    • 3 AnnualDaylightRaytracingLoop(…)
    • 1 CopyGridInfo(…)
    • 1 CopyRedistInfo(…)
    • 1 CopySunUpHours(…)
  • 1 failed:
    • 1 CalculateAnnualMetrics(…)
  • 2 were left pending, among these:
    • 2 had failed dependencies:
      • 1 LetAnnualDaylightFly(…)
      • 1 _Main_f5da0c9fOrchestrator(…)

This progress looks : ( because there were failed tasks

Use the report_out attribute of recipe settings to see a full report.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can fix this? This is my current script and I am just looking at the Annual Daylight part.
Daylight Autonomy test.gh (707.6 KB)

Hi @phoebe.mcguire,

I can see that you have a mix of old components, so I would suggest you update your components first. You can do this by running LB Versioner, and then restart Rhino. At this point I would run LB Versioner again since the component itself might have been updated.

Remember to replace the components on the canvas with the newest versions. You can do this by running LB Sync Grasshopper File.

I am getting the same error, but I don’t have an error in my thresholds. Does anyone have any suggestions on what else might need to be fixed to get my script running?
Daylight Autonomy test.gh (707.6 KB)

Hi @phoebe.mcguire ,

Don’t put your thresholds in quotes like this:

It should run fine as long as you remove the quotes.

Thankyou, yes that did resolve the issue

1 Like

Hi! I am running into a similar error as @phoebe.mcguire. The “CalculateDaylightMetrics” process is failing and applying the solutions in this thread did not resolve the issue.

Does anyone have another suggestion on how to fix the error?