I’m running annual daylight analysis to get sDA and ASE.
There seems to be a discrepancy in ASE results when I compare them to RadianceIES results for the same building and same inputs. I’m getting 16% ASE using honeybee+ components while with RadianceIES, ASE result is 84.5%.
RadianceIES would give you the results as in the ‘number of grid points that are receiving at least 1000 lux for more than 250 hours’. In my understanding, HB+ does the same thing, I’ve checked the default targets. They both use the same simulation software (radiance) so I’m not too sure why this discrepancy is appearing.
I’m reading the 16% from per area output in HB+ Annual Sunlight Exposure component as highlighted in the last image.
below is the script I’m using