Blockmesh didn't work

I tired to ues blockmesh to do a optimization . But the component didn’t work and report some error.
Runtime error (IOException): ‘docker-machine’ ²»ÊÇÄÚ²¿»òÍⲿÃüÁҲ²»ÊÇ¿ÉÔËÐеijÌÐòòÅú´¦ÀíÎļþ¡£

Traceback:
line 100, in getShellinit, “C:\Users\wangyr\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\scripts\butterfly\runmanager.py”
line 112, in getContainerId, “C:\Users\wangyr\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\scripts\butterfly\runmanager.py”
line 69, in containerId, “C:\Users\wangyr\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\scripts\butterfly\runmanager.py”
line 260, in _RunManager__command, “C:\Users\wangyr\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\scripts\butterfly\runmanager.py”
line 215, in command, “C:\Users\wangyr\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\scripts\butterfly\runmanager.py”
line 316, in run, “C:\Users\wangyr\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\scripts\butterfly\runmanager.py”
line 716, in command, “C:\Users\wangyr\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\scripts\butterfly\case.py”
line 748, in blockMesh, “C:\Users\wangyr\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\scripts\butterfly\case.py”
line 47, in script

I really dont know how to solve the promblems. I need someones help!

@ForeverJack You are still used docker machine of openfoam under butterfly 0.0.04. I suggest you update butterfly to 0.0.05. This version used blueCFD which is a windows version of openfoam. This version is very nice to use.

Thanks for your advise. I have tried like what you said but I it didn’t work.

@ForeverJack Maybe this wiki will help you.