BlockMesh searches controlDict in BlueCFD program files

Hello!
I came across a similar topic here (with no solution) but was for some reason unable to reply there so I had to start a new one.
I have downloaded and installed the Butterfly 0.0.05 and the latest BlueCFD. I run everything as an admin. The only thing I have changed was the BlueCFD path in the init.py on my D: drive befor running the Butterfly installation.

However when trying to run the example file on outdoor environment, the blockmesh component returns this readme, indicating it is looking for the controldict in the BlueCFD files:

Updating cell size in blockMeshDict.
Updating grading in blockMeshDict.
Saved changes to blockMeshDict to:
C:\Users\zdenom\butterfly\outdoor_airflow\system\blockMeshDict
Runtime error (PythonException): tee: 'log\blockMesh.log': No such file or directory

--> FOAM FATAL ERROR: 
cannot find file "D:/Program Files/blueCFD-Core-2017/system/controlDict"

From function virtual Foam::autoPtr<Foam::ISstream> Foam::fileOperations::uncollatedFileOperation::readStream(Foam::regIOobject&, const Foam::fileName&, const Foam::word&, bool) const
in file global/fileOperations/uncollatedFileOperation/uncollatedFileOperation.C at line 522.

FOAM exiting

Traceback:
line 278, in _handle_process, "C:\Users\zdenom\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\scripts\butterfly\runmanager_bluecfd.py"
line 213, in _run_ironpython, "C:\Users\zdenom\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\scripts\butterfly\runmanager_bluecfd.py"
line 234, in run, "C:\Users\zdenom\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\scripts\butterfly\runmanager_bluecfd.py"
line 756, in command, "C:\Users\zdenom\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\scripts\butterfly\case.py"
line 788, in blockMesh, "C:\Users\zdenom\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\scripts\butterfly\case.py"
line 52, in script

Could someone please give me a hint how to make it run?

Could it be that the command is executed from D:/Program Files/blueCFD-Core-2017/ instead of the project folder?

I guess it could. I will check tomorrow when I will be at the desktop. Since this is my first time using Butterfly, how do I ensure it executes the commands from the project folder?

I have a suggestion for you:donot install the latest version of blueCFD. Try 2017 version which works fine