Butterfly analysis, my master thesis and zeroooooooooooooooos

Hello everyone! I am new here and I have a question regarding Butterfly tool.
It seems like everything is fine (ok, almost everything is fine :slightly_smiling_face:) with the algorithm. I can see the wind vectors but I do not know what is going on with the legend and the pressure data. And I do not know where a mistake is.// Does anyone knows what is going on here? :roll_eyes:
I will be very glad if someone help me. :neutral_face:

This has been asked before. Make sure all the probes are outside the test buildings (inside the CFD mesh).

1 Like

Thanks, I will check. :slight_smile:

It seems like the problem is in the way, Butterfly considers my geometry which has angled buildings. Yeaterday I redesigned buildings: I alligned all the lines and stright angles in order to get much more accurate mesh geometry and decrease a number of mistakes, but it doesnโ€™t help. So, I made a promitive model with one box and a cylinder in order to check the algorithm itself. And it worked with primitive objects and with the same set ups. So, how to fix the problem with existing buildings? I can not use primitives for urban analysis as it is senseless.

However, all the angled object have perfect meshing around its borders, but not stright onesโ€ฆ :roll_eyes: :expressionless: :neutral_face:

hi :heart_decoration:
How did you solve it? I have the same problemโ€ฆโ€ฆ :ๆ—‹่ฝฌ็š„ๅฟƒ: