I have a list of closed breps, and I am trying to add hbglazing to it using the component addHBglz
Even when I select single brep and single window - there is no result.
Tried updating the HB and LB, but it did not help
I have internalised the brep and window geometry to simplify the file
The problem is I do not get any error, the readme is empty.
I used those components earlier and I can’t see any possible problem. The only thing left I think is reinstalling the honeybee+ladybug?
On the image You can see that even using simple offset of the same surface no HBglazing is created.
Looking at the original file i noticed you didn’t insert LB_LB and HB_HB.
They are a MUST before anything else.
Insert them, +B and recompute the solution. You should be set with that.
Thanks for the answer!
Actually there were the LB_LB and HB_HB in the file earlier and this did not make it work. I just deleted unnecessary elements to simplify the solution.
Now I tried to place them again and recompute but the windows are still not made…
The ReadMe components are still empty.
Works for me without changes, besides inserting LB_LB and HB_HB.
I’m attaching the file updated.
TEST HOUSE_AY.gh (510.6 KB)
Thank you very much for taking time for testing!
It looks like part of my components just stopped working. I will reinstall the plugins and if it will not help, the whole rhino package
I have found the error just now!
It actually resulted from milimeter units in Rhino.
So it works correctly!