Capture View doesn't work with custom previews when the fly component is run

Hello,

I am trying to monitor and save summer radiation mesh, winter radiation mesh, parameters and the shading geometry seperately. Capture view component is really handy when i save the images manually. However, when I coupled those with the fly component, in order to automitize the process and further make a brute force search, view 2 doesn’t capture any geometry. This may be due to the custom preview components that I used.

I am attaching screenshots from the related parts of the definition.

Best,

Mustafa

Hi Mustafa,

I created capturing view with the same as your screenshots, it works for me for all views.

Please find attached.

regards,

Omid.

View_capturing_OMD.rar (463 KB)

Also, you can set the different path for each view.

Hi Omid,

Thank you for your reply. I opened the files you sent. It is working for me as well. So, there must be something wrong with my definition.

Only thing that went wrong was the error message that I got for false toggle component. I don’t know why. Ghpython component is up to date, the file is not blocked and I am using 0.63 version of ladybug. The error I got is “the user object could not be created as the base type is missing”

Best,

Mustafa

Mustafa,

Probably you don’t have false start toggle component.

You can find that from this link.

Regards,

Omid.

This is ridicilous. There is no problem with any component. Screen-oriented text was blocking the view-2 that was all, that made me spend a lot of hours.

Best,

Mustafa